top of page


 Nous acceptons toujours les candidatures 


Nous sommes un programme basé sur le revenu qui suit les lignes directrices fédérales sur la pauvreté. Cela étant dit, nous prenons en considération bien plus que le revenu lors du traitement des demandes.

Certains autres facteurs que nous considérons incluent : 

  • Services sociaux reçus (WIC, SNAP, Healthy MT Kids, etc.)

  • Itinérance

  • Famille d'accueil

  • Niveau d'instruction des parents

  • Ménage monoparental/biparental


Si vous souhaitez remplir une demande, vous pouvez vous adresser au bureau de votre comté. Vous pouvez également télécharger une application PDF à partir de notre site Web ou soumettre la demande à remplir. 

Veuillez contacter pour plus d'informations, cliquez ici pour être redirigé vers nos coordonnées

Happy Girl

Lignes directrices fédérales sur la pauvreté

(Au 01/01/2022)

Number in Family          _cc781905-5cde -3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ Revenu annuel

2          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_        _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_     18 310 $

 3        _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905- 5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_         _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_       23 030 $

4          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_         _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     27 750 $

5          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_        _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_     32 470 $

6          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_        _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b -136bad5cf58d_     37 190 $

7          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_         _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     41 910 $

8          _cc781905-5cde-3194 -bb3b-136bad5cf58d_           _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_         _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_     46 630 $

Ajoutez 4 720 $ supplémentaires pour les familles de plus

8 personnes

Toddler Playing Drums


  • Should I still apply if I am over income?
    Yes, you should still apply! While we are considered an income based program, we are better described as a needs-based program. The enrollment team takes every family's situation into consideration. Income is not the only factor that goes into determining eligibility.
  • What documents do I need to apply with?
    For enrollment, every child/prenatal will need an application and income documents. Immunizations and birth certificate can be provided at a later date.
  • What if I do not work and do not have income documents?
    Still apply! Head Start can verify income many different ways. If your family is experiencing homelessness, receiving TANF, has someone in the household on SSI, or are receiving SNAP benefits, staff can use these to verify with. If these do not apply to you, apply anyways and staff will work with you on the easiest way to document no income.
  • What is Head Start's definition of "homeless?"
    The Office of Head Start uses the McKinney Vento definition of homeless. The term "homeless children and youths"-- (A) means individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence; and (B) includes-- (i) children and youths who are sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or a similar reason; are living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations; are living in emergency or transitional shelters; or are abandoned in hospitals; (ii) children and youths who have a primary nighttime residence that is a public or private place not designed for or ordinarily used as a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings; (iii) children and youths who are living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, bus or train stations, or similar settings; and (iv) migratory children (as such term is defined in section 1309 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965) who qualify as homeless for the purposes of this subtitle because the children are living in circumstances described in clauses (i) through (iii). Information is taken directly from the National Center for Homeless Education:
  • Does the Missoula location accept children over three years old?
    Unfortunately, no we do not accept children over three years of age in Missoula. Missoula Early Head Start is a program for children 0-3 years old. If you have a child over three years old and you are residing within Missoula County, we recommend you contact Child Start for the Head Start in Missoula. You can also contact Child Care Resources, as they are very helpful at finding childcare.
bottom of page